Complaint Review: Her Imports

• Reported By: Ashley — District Heights Maryland
Her Imports
7909 Belle Point Drive Greenbelt, Maryland USA

Her Imports unprofessional, yelling at me, sucking her teeth Greenbelt Maryland

I called herimports to get a price quote. THE lady answered the phone and was verrrry rude. It was if she didn't want my business.Everytime i asked her a question she would yell 'Oh my God'.....I was in the state of shock at how rude she was...I asked her another question and she sucked her teeth and answered my question Very sarcasticly......I didn't know how to react....please don't order from the one in Greenbelt..... the girl who answered the phone sounded like she belonged in school....for your hard earned minefield, go somewhere where your money will be appreciated.... I wish there was another herimports around here besides this one.....they need a 1800 number because I did not appreciate they're business.thanks for listening!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Her-Imports/Greenbelt-Maryland-20770/Her-Imports-unprofessional-yelling-at-me-sucking-her-teeth-Greenbelt-Maryland-1137189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Her Imports