Complaint Review: Herb Davis

• Reported By: Maya — Palm Springs California
Herb Davis
18653 Ventura Blvd 335 Tarzana, Select State/Province USA

Herb Davis Disbarred June 2013 Tarzana California

Went to court this morning because Patenaude and Felix, collections, on behalf of Target National Bank filed a lawsuit against me. I worked with Consumer Advocate Services, Herb Davis, Attorney, since end of 2010. I was told by James Martinez, agent for CAS, that this was an incredible office who could help me with my credit card debt. Mind you, when I started I was up-to-date with payments. Money was put on  my credit card.... by James Martinez and extra for account payments. In short, I find out in court that Mr. Davis was disbarred lat year for ripping people off. I was one of them. CAS knew from the beginning that my only source of income was SSA and SSI and that at that time the government decided to lower my income three times within a month. I am on permanent disability and physically am in great pain. The last 20 months have been sheer agony, being hunted by Patenaude and Felix. Was in the emergency room for panic attack, causing severe pain and extremely high BP, which has continued ever since, as high as 200/110. Tried to commit suicide with bottle of oxycodone, did not work.... I am exhauted cannot hold myself up anymore. Judge concluded saying ALL OF THIS WAS MY FAULT. Go figure, guess he does not know the word conned. People on my income are domed, cannot hire attorneys. Welcome to the land of equality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herb-Davis/Tarzana-Select-StateProvince-91356-4514/Herb-Davis-Disbarred-June-2013-Tarzana-California-1116111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herb Davis