Complaint Review: Herbal Smoke

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Owings Mills Maryland
Herbal Smoke
Phoenix, Arizona USA

Herbal Smoke Stole my money by not delivering product that I ordered. Phoenix Arizona

I ordered 2 products from herbal smoke September 2nd or 3rd, 2013. Shortly after the order was placed I received an email from them saying my credit card was declined. Within the email was a link that could be clicked to repay for ordered item, except it does not give you a balance. I know nothing was wrong with my card because I was able to use that same bank to reorder the product. Well it is now a month later and I have heard nothing from these crooks. I have tried calling, leaving messages, contacting on facebook and no one wants to help. No one called me back with my messages left and no one ever answers the phone. I did get a response on FB and was told that because my card was declined they could not send any product. I responded to that same email with a copy of the cleared check and the email I had received from them. There was no response after I showed my proof of the rip off. I do not want to do business with these people and simply want my money back now. I think they are theives and know exactly what they are doing. I have also completed a BBB claim and I won't stop until my money is sent back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herbal-Smoke/Phoenix-Arizona-85080/Herbal-Smoke-Stole-my-money-by-not-delivering-product-that-I-ordered-Phoenix-Arizona-1088751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbal Smoke