returns

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: rip oft — santa cruz California United States of America
herbal-x
box 71 pingree idaho Internet United States of America

herbal-x salviafarms.us gorillasalvia.com aztecaplants.com Beware of this shady company. Internet

On 8-27-12 I ordered from HERBAL -X.com. they confirmed order on the spot.On 9-5-12 I called there washington number after trying there 888 number which was always busy in order get a tracking number.I got a hold of someone who told me they would call back within the hour.I thought this was odd,and did some web surfing and found some starnge and disturbing stories about this company.one was about them saying they would confirm there order and call them back,but never did or even bothered to return e-mails. And guess what they never called me back or  returned my e-mails.this company  appears to be less than legit.and I saw stories of this company starting drozens of web sites which are alleged all bogus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/herbal-x/internet/herbal-x-salviafarmsus-gorillasalviacom-aztecaplantscom-Beware-of-this-shady-company-938047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on herbal-x