Complaint Review: herbalsmokeshopsmoke.com - Global Life Engancement

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Pasadena California
herbalsmokeshopsmoke.com - Global Life Engancement
Box 111,325 East Jimmy Leed Rd. Galloway, New Jersey U.S.A.

herbalsmokeshopsmoke.com - Global Life Engancement sold me some fake medical cannabis for $144.89 including the shipping Galloway New Jersey

sold me some fake legal medical cannabis they send me some painted plans for $144.89 I use it for my illness and didnt do anything for me. That sad for disable people like me. I recieve some polpery dry presley. That is what I use for my illness and my body pain. Someone needs to stop these people like now.

Yvonne
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/herbalsmokeshopsmokecom-Global-Life-Engancement/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/herbalsmokeshopsmokecom-Global-Life-Engancement-sold-me-some-fake-medical-cannabis-for-422743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on herbalsmokeshopsmoke.com - Global Life Engancement

decent