respond

• Reported By: AJ B — Honolulu Hawaii
Hercules Moving System
2507 Medford Street, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Hercules Moving System Damaged furniture and broken boxes Honolulu Hawaii

First of all, the only good part about this company was when they were trying to win my business. After that, it was nothing but headaches. First, the amount they quoted wasn't what they charged me. Then I when I asked them to fix it, their reply was "it's our fault but we can't fix it anymore"

When i received my items, ALL my furnitures were damaged. A book shelf was completely destroyed. My dresser was damaged, night stand broken, chest broken, headboard broken. Going through my boxes there were broken items in the box. Yes, I packed them myself but I've been moving every year and this is the first time that this has ever happened to me. There obviously no care on their part at all. They just threw everything in the back of the container and didn't care.

Do Not Ever Use this company. This company is posing to be professional but are nothing but a fly by night operation. I'm sure they will not do anything to correct anything and I just hope they go out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hercules-Moving-System/Honolulu-Hawaii-96815/Hercules-Moving-System-Damaged-furniture-and-broken-boxes-Honolulu-Hawaii-1120640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hercules Moving System