Complaint Review: hercules moving systems

• Reported By: Jim H — altadena California
hercules moving systems
2345 S Santa Fe Ave Los Angeles, CA 90058 los angeles , California USA

SCAM ! Hercules Moving Systems SCAM !!! los angeles California

Hercules Moving systems  SCAM !!! STAY AWAY !!  these guys go by few diffrent names Hercules Moving AKA Cardinal Moving they have multiple address and multiple web address .STAY A WAY

we searched for movers and we signed with one company. them we kept on gettin harresing phone calls from Hercules Moving . this guys trash talk the comapny we have sigen with and talked us into cancelling with a company that we alreay had everything set up.

so we fell for it we caceled with the first company and signed with hercules moving .

on the move day It started off bad....we were forced to sign inventory log BEFORE they would start to load truck. We had all things packed and ready to go, plane tickets for the next morning. We could not afford to let the truck leave without taking our things, so we signed the document before hand on blank contact the driver bearly spoke english he was extremly rude and pushy. I was under pressure beacuase we had to fly out the next morning.

I HAD NO CHICE ! the moving estimate was $2045.75 when the guys finish loading the truck driver show me the contract with the TOTAL MOVE COST OF $ 9245.25 I said WHAT ??

I askes the guys to unload the truck back into my house .  guess what..... Now they want $2000 to unload the truck. again I HAD NO CHOICE !!!

I was told our move would not be subcontracted, so imagine my surprise when A-Z movers show up at our door 2 weeks later. 95% of our boxes were damaged: ripped, punctured, smashed. We had multiple broken items. AGAIN, we had to sign inventory sheet BEFORE they would unload truck. It was not an option. Sign, or we drive away and charge you for storage. The man who was in charged of marking off inventory sheet was not an employee of A-Z and didn't know what he was doing. We had to stop them from leaving 3 times, telling them, this is not all of our stuff!!! The two items we had Hercules un assemble (bed frame and office desk) for the move, they lost the hardware. So we were left with pieces and an empty promise that Hercules would send out a handy man to repair. I knew that was a lie as soon as the driver told me that. When I pushed for a number or name to contact the driver became irritated. The "crew" that unloaded the truck, two young men, I discovered were hired from a local ready to work company and had NO MOVING experience what so ever. In fact, they were told by their company not to assemble anything because they were not trained.(We didn't have the hardware anyway!)The lead, driver, got so upset when we questioned him on what his name was, he left without leaving any documents with us. Nothing.

When I called Jerry, who sold us the move, he would not comment. When I asked to speak with his manager, he told me that was not possible. He said it was against company policy to give out Supervisors names or phone numbers..What?

Totally unprofessional, misleading and BULLIES!! DO NOT USE! Our first claim has been DENIED...because we signed the Inventory log... Onward to the appeal process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hercules-moving-systems-/los-angeles-California-90058/SCAM-Hercules-Moving-Systems-SCAM-los-angeles-California-1059531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hercules moving systems