Complaint Review: Heritage Door Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: chipolino — San Diego California United States of America
Heritage Door Inc.
41721 Corporate Center Cy Murrieta, California United States of America

Heritage Door Inc. Heritage Door and Window Failed to complete the job after receiving the payment. Murrieta, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complaint a hoax

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: mistaken complaint?

I purchased a garage door from this company. They installed the door and were supposed to install the windows within one week. However, after charging me a full price (that includes the windows), they dissapeared. Not only I have not seen my windows for which I have paid, but the company's sales rep doesn't answer my messages/voicemails and does not pick up the phone when I call. One time that I got him on the phone, he told me that he will call me back with a resolution in 5 min - I have never heard back from him again. I sent a letter to the office - no responce. Buttom line, they charged me the fee and now dont want to complete the job, avoiding any contact with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Door-Inc/Murrieta-California-92562/Heritage-Door-Inc-Heritage-Door-and-Window-Failed-to-complete-the-job-after-receiving-the-792930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Door Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complaint a hoax

AUTHOR: Small business owner - (U.S.A.)

As the owner of Heritage Door for over 22 years I can tell you I have never received  phone call or letter regarding this complaint nor has any employee. I am the only person that opens the mail for the last 22 years. We stock 100s of garage doors most of which have windows in them. There is no rerason we would sell a customer a door with windows and then not give them the windows therefore I beleive this complaint is a hoax.

Please contact our office if you have any questions @ 800 680 0019 or www.heritagedoor.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

mistaken complaint?

AUTHOR: Small business owner - (U.S.A.)

We at Heritage Door are all scratching our heads wondering who made this complaint. You have stated we have disappeared but we have been in business with the same ownership for over 20 years. Our telephone number has not changed and we have a great reputation in the garage door industry. Please feel free to contact our office ASAP  and ask for Ed and he will be sure to resolve anys issues you may have