Complaint Review: Heritage Payment Solutions

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Gary Vargas — Macomb Michigan
Heritage Payment Solutions
100 Throckmorton St. Suite 1800 Fort Worth, Texas USA

Heritage Payment Solutions First American Payment Company is trying to charge $495.00 to a small business, who can't keep taking credit cards. Fort Worth Texas

I have tried reasoning with this company.  Explaining to them that the 15% it cost me to take credit cards is too much, so I'd like to close my account.  Their response is that I can't cancel or else I will be charged $495.00.  Plus the $129.95 PCI compliance fee?  So either I stick out another year, paying $440.00 over twelve months, or pay $630.00 this week?  I can't afford either option, and being a customer for 12 years means nothing to them.  I asked what losses are they occurring by letting me out of the contract, their response, like a robot, "It's in your contract."  When I asked about this being fair, "It's in your contract."  I have moved twice since I opened the account, changed business names, and changed ownership, but their contract is their contract, and they want their money no matter what!!!  No care for customer service, nor customer satisfaction!!!  I will be spreading the word, not to do business with this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Payment-Solutions/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Heritage-Payment-Solutions-First-American-Payment-Company-is-trying-to-charge-49500-to-1091798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Payment Solutions