- Report: #501037
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies
Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet TechnologiesProvo, Utah United States of America
Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies HERITAGE WEB DESIGNS HIT HERITAGE INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES HERITAGE WEB DESIGNS HIT HERITAGE INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES Provo, Utah
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I cannot agree more with ALL the complaints on this board. I am big when it comes to customer service. Heritage web solutions can kiss my behind. They have the worst customer service on earth believe it. I told a friend of one that I will take a worst, crappy fast food service OVER the service from Heritage Web solutions. These are my reasons:
1. Once you get signed up with the company, their 'devotion' to help you get your work done on a timely and professional level diminishes. The customer service at sales dept is great because they want your money, but once they get it, you better forget that friendliness from them.
2. I thought several times that it must be a coincidence that I keep getting rude reps on the phone, but I kid you not, 99% of the time, THEY ARE not the most pleasant people you want to call. Therefore, when I call them for my service, I hated it because I knew it was going to be a nightmare trying to get what I want without being stressed about it, but I didn't have a choice because I needed to complete my site and I had already paid and got committed to their irrevocable contract.
3. Their communication is the WORST. I mean that with all my heart. Say for example, you call and want a design update...as I did. I was told I had to put the request in on the update request page...which I did. Then, I called the company, and I was transferred to the account manager. From then on forget it. After speaking to the account manager (AM), it's like no one else knows what is going on. The AM supposingly communicated with the design team, and they never got back to me. YOU (I) will have to keep calling to get the status on your website update. It took 5 days for someone to call me regarding what I wanted, and then when I got the designer to call, he could ONLY do the home page (which is fine since they have to give the other page designs to other specialists). But here is the problem, just for the designer to relate the information to THE NEXT developer/specialist is IMPOSSIBLE. I have to call again and talk to the AM who will try to track down the NEXT person to continue with my site. This is horrible because if this so called company is really a TRUE company, the communication from the designer to the programmer/developer/specialist should be done internally or smoothly enough without stressing its customers. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME since I've had 2 updates. It's very frustrating. The worst is that; they don't give a d**n!!! Worst tech support I heard? Thats more like putting the icing on the cakehow about incompetent and a house full of people just pushing buttons. Horrible all the way! They least care about your time or your satisfaction. Even the CEO, Brad Stone, who claims to email himdoesnt do his job or cares about the customer. I even emailed him couple of times, but no response. So dont listen to him at all. Go figure it out, if the CEO is claiming to email him and he doesnt respond, you could ONLY imagine what service youll be getting as the hierarchy trickles down the line.
4. The updates you request are given to less qualified people. For example, a programmer called me to start working on my site, and he had NO IDEA of what I wanted. I mean he has NEVER done what I was requested. Hear this: to the point that I had to email him a word document of my previously designed website by them. I copied and pasted EACH page of my previously designed website because of the experiences Ive had with the companyyou have to behave this way and be proactive should incase they come to you and deny things. Thats my way of defending myself because this company made me think this wayyou have to be READY!!! Once I sent the guy the word document file of what was previously designed (because the site needed updates and some features were taken down), the guy was surprised to see that I had a word document and he felt stupid. I MEAN COME ON, I HAVE TO SHOW A WEB DEVELOPER HOW TO DO HIS JOB??? Interestingbelieve me.
5. When I finally decided to cancel from the company, I thought I would just request my files, but HELL NO!...That was literally what I received from this HORRIBLE company, they were so rude, they didnt care I was leaving or tried to keep me as a long time customer. I couldnt get my refund because they claimed my contract would be ending at the end of the month. At this time, it was still early in the beginning of the month. It was hell receiving my files. The files they created for me, it was CORRUPTED with virus, and guess what?: It DID NOT INCLUDE MY UPDATED FILES!!! This was a nightmare. I had to go back and forth to argue with them that the files and updates (WHICH I ACTUALLY EVEN PAID MORE FOR BECAUSE I NEEDED MORE UPDATES THAN WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR YEARLY PLAN), was missing in the files. They decided to send me a CD since the ftp files they created could NOT be fixed from the viruses, but this was hell too. The files were STILL corrupted. I had business plans and knew it was a waste of time dealing with this horrible company. As far as Im concerned there is a legal case here, but I just dont want to deal with this company anymore in any format. As Ive previously expressed my frustration to the company that calling them or dealing with them in any form, makes me SICK TO MY STOMACH. I truly mean thatthough Im still considering suing this company.
6. I can go on and on and list legitimate reason why I DO NOT RECOMMEND HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS (who now call themselves HIT = Heritage Internet Technologies) or whatever they call themselvesmay be to confuse customers, so they would not know its the same terrible companybut I dont have the time of the day to write all that I want to say about the company.
7. So if you want what is best for yourself or company, DO NOT MAKE A PHONE CALL TO THIS COMPANY. I REPEAT, DO NOT DARE MAKING A PHONE CALL TO THIS COMPANY. They would become your worst nightmare. THEY ARE NOT WORTH YOUR PENNY! Instead look for a web designing company in India or something; they are worth more than what youll get from HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS aka HIT.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2009 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Heritage-Web-Design-Heritage-Internet-Technologies/Provo-Utah-/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Heritage-Web-Design-Heritage-Internet-Technologies-HERITAGE-WEB-501037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.