• Report: #1119047

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: jd123 — walker Louisiana
herman street
2425 lincoln av ogden , Utah USA

herman street poor customer service ogden Utah

I purchased a remote control boat from Herman Street for a Christmas pesent.  The first time it was used, the trigger for the remote control broke.  I contacted the company and was told to ship the boat back, at my expense, and they would send me another boat.  If this boat also broke, they would refund me my money.  They received the boat on 01/06/2014.  I have contacted them several time and have yet to receive another boat or my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/herman-street/ogden-Utah-84401/herman-street-poor-customer-service-ogden-Utah-1119047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on herman street