Complaint Review: Herobuilders.com

• Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By: michael2000 — Hilliard Ohio United States of America
198 Goodhill road Oxford, Connecticut United States of America

Herobuilders.com Ripoff artists, scam Oxford, Connecticut

In early December of 2010 I ordered an action figure doll from Herobuilders. I was told that since the order was so close to Xmas it would not be shipped till January 1. I was to have the merchandise by the week of January 1st 2011 or so I was told.

The first week of January passed and no merchandise. I immediately contacted herobuilders. There was a delay so they said but it would arrive soon. I  then contacted herobuilders every week for a month. More excuses but no merchandise. I then emailed herobuilders again and told them point blank if I did not receive the merchandise somewhat soon I would contest the charges. Herobuilders told me to go ahead - saying I probably used Paypal and after six weeks Paypal would not do anything to reverse charges. By now we were into the 8th week. Still no merchandise.

To my credit I did not use Paypal. Instead I used a standard credit card who are investigating. [continued below]....
..... In the meanwhile I did a background check on herobuilders. The business is run out of a house rented by gypsies, Emil Vicale and his wife, Zesta.  Both have a rap sheet a mile long. There are all sorts of complaints about herobuilders. Mostly people who ordered in good faith only to be screwed  - their money taken but no merchandise.  So buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herobuilderscom/Oxford-Connecticut-06478/Herobuilderscom-Ripoff-artists-scam-Oxford-Connecticut-693940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herobuilders.com