Complaint Review: herrere sindell group

• Submitted: Wed, June 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: george apodaca — riverside California United States of America
herrere sindell group
15060 ventura blvrd. ste. 100 sherman oaksCA 91403 Internet United States of America

herrere sindell group juan herrera ,richard sindell ,michael herrera ,sam sadat, ricardo salinas, rose garcia ,jason turching ,rudy jimenez and others this company promise to save my house they took my money andr runned away cant find them now.. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sam Sadat is NOT affiliated with this company!

*Consumer Suggestion: The FBI can help you and Herrera Sindell has a new location

this company was suppose to help me with the keep my house they took my 5000 dlls and never got any help from them when I went back they had moved or closed down the office and phone numbers changed and the new #s they dont know nothing  about this company so they claim..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/herrere-sindell-group/internet/herrere-sindell-group-juan-herrera-richard-sindell-michael-herrera-sam-sadat-ricardo-s-738306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on herrere sindell group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sam Sadat is NOT affiliated with this company!

AUTHOR: Sam Sadat - (USA)

I apologize for the delay in response but I just learned about this false accusation regarding my character or business integrity otherwise I would have responded sooner.

I do not know of George and do not recall meeting or having done any business with him.  Buy I do know of the Herrera Sindell Group, a now defunct company.  This person might have met me at one of their seminars or office meetings.  Im as much a victim of Herrera Sindell Group as George is.  I was simply an investor who professionally funded some of the HS
Group purchases with my own money and that of my investor friends.

Luckily, I was smart enough to pick the best properties and low Loan to Value(LTVs) and therefore avoided major losses for all parties but I never at any time had any dealings with this George.

If HS had committed any offense, it had nothing to do with me or my company.   I or my company was never on the front end or did any contracts regarding this false accusation.

The people he mentioned in this accusation are those who worked for HS Group but I never had any employment association or partnership with HS Group and thus free of any wrongdoing in this regard.  Im happy to speak with anyone about this matter and prove my innocence.

Since 2003, Ive done hundreds of real estate transactions with integrity and can provide dozens (if not more) references regarding my impeccable track record.  Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions or concerns you may have about me, my company or anyone else I am or have been affiliated with over the years.

Sam Sadat

DRE # 00832641

NMLS # 313912

#2 Consumer Suggestion

The FBI can help you and Herrera Sindell has a new location

AUTHOR: CoolJustice - (USA)

Hello there,

Sorry for your trouble. You might have done this already, but in case you haven't, call a consumer affairs hotline that the FBI has set up specifically for Herrera Sindell Victims. That number is 877-786-1478. You can also try 213-974-9779

The name of the company also changed to "New Hope" and they are located at 1010 N. Central Ave, Suite 460, Glendale, CA 91202.

I hope this helps.