• Report: #732083

• Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: illicit — jackson Mississippi United States of America
herringear lexus
I 55 at High street jackson, Mississippi United States of America

herringear lexus Lexus and their Toyota habits...Criminals like Bonnie n Clyde jackson, Mississippi

*Consumer Suggestion: Do THIS instead of THAT!

I purchased a battery for my lexus. I had it two years now. three consecutive days my car wouldn't crank for work. Battery has a bad cell. I'm thinking I'm secure I have an 84 month warranty. I take my battery along with my reciept Back to Lexus only to be told. They would only pay 50% replacement on a battery I paid $117 for only 2 years prior. And the battery has 84 month warranty.

I'm also told by staff For them to honor the warranty I need to take the acid leaking battery back home reinstall it in my lexus.then call A tow truck and have the vehicle towed in to service for $130 labor and half of the battery cost. And that they have to do the install to honor warranty. Unfortunatly Herringear Lexus is helping ruin the once great reputation of Lexus. Maybe after the class action ....they will be at a loss as well, JOBLESS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/herringear-lexus/jackson-Mississippi-39209/herringear-lexus-Lexus-and-their-Toyota-habitsCriminals-like-Bonnie-n-Clyde-jackson-M-732083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on herringear lexus

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Do THIS instead of THAT!

AUTHOR: Anon. - (United States of America)

The company does NOT have a sterling reputation in Jackson and I have heard about them already.  I have only moved here and lived here since 1999.

Buy your car batteries from Interstate Batteries on Interstate Hwy. 51, just up in Ridgeland from the I-55 Target.  They are the fourth largest manufacturer of batteries in the United States and have every type of battery made.  They can also install you car battery into you car and the cost is minimal.