Complaint Review: HerRoom

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: Alla — Brooklyn New York
HerRoom
8941 Empress Row Dallas, Texas USA

HerRoom Items received were at wrong size, only 1/2 was granted upon return. Customer service said that I did not respond to their contact e-mails and they had donated the returned items that were damaged. I even could not try the items, sure there was no damage, as well as no e-mails from this company. Dallas Texas

After I received "not as described" items in 7/8/13, I even was not able to try them, as they were wrongfuly sized. I had packed them into same bags they came in and sent them back. I was checking my e-mail every day to see if return was received, but there was none. When I received a credit card report, only $64 was credited instead of $114.

Kimberly of customer service said that  2 of my returned items were marked with the pen - damaged, so they can't issue a refund.  She said that because I did not respond to their 3 e-mails (!) they had donated (!) my items and don't have them avaialble any more. When I asked her to send me those e-mail, she sent me e-mail, dated 8/14/13, which did not have other dates on a top, as any re-sent e-mail would have. [continued below]....

.....

I also provided them with my contact phone during registration, but there were no calls from themwhatsoever. Kimberly stated that HerRoomis an internet company which only operates via e-mails. So why there were asking for my phone contact? Why this condition was not stressed anywhere in company policies?

I believe that they have many returns, because the items are not as described and do not fit at all, therefore it's a very convenient way to keep the money and merchandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HerRoom/Dallas-Texas-75247/HerRoom-Items-received-were-at-wrong-size-only-12-was-granted-upon-return-Customer-ser-1075891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HerRoom