Complaint Review: Hertz

• Reported By: Atu — Norristown Pennsylvania
Hertz
715 W Dekalb Pike Ste A King of Prussia, Select State/Province USA

Hertz unauthorized charges King of Prussia Pennsylvania

Hertz rental company in King of Prussia unknowingly to me withdrew the amounts $145.00 and $238.00 without authorization. I tried to resolve this matter with Hertz and my bank PNC. (now closed) I was told by my bank that I now have a balance owed in the amount of $900.00 after a dispute was complete. I have a record of the amounts taken out weekly below and I don't know how I can have a balance of $900.00 owed when I they were taking out monies per week.

Here are dates of rental/money owed to hertz

4/4/13- $380.00- includes the $200.00 deposit

And 1 week rental 4/11/13-$180.00

4/18/13-$180.00

4/25/13- Hertz advised us no payment was needed at that time

5/2/13- same as above- no payment required.

5/9/13- Hertz took out $145-00 and $238 without my authorization; and could not explain why they took it out.

5/16/13 - vehicle returned and stated we no longer had our $200.00 deposit with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz/King-of-Prussia-Select-StateProvince-19406/Hertz-unauthorized-charges-King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-1114650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz