Complaint Review: Hertz

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Self Defense Guy — Cranston Rhode Island
225 Brae Blvd. Park Ridge, New Jersey USA

Hertz Rick Hester, Brian Dunning, Ollie Crenshaw Hertz Totally Burned Me! Park Ridge New Jersey

Hertz is the worst! I got several letters from them stating I owed them $110 from a rental charge from a location I never rented from. I called every time I got a letter and asked them to provide something indicating I rented a car from them. Never was anything sent to me at all. I then received a letter from a collection company so I called and said I'd be happy to pay it if they could provide something indicating I actually rented a car from them.

After several emails back and forth with the collection company they stated that the claim had been closed due to Hertz not providing any information whatsoever saying I owed them the money and that they were no longer pursuing the claim. Meanwhile they still have me on a do not rent list and I got totally screwed out of over two thousand points I accumulated with my Hertz Gold account. All while they were sending me solicitation offers to upgrade my account to a Gold Plus Five Star account. I've spent over fifteen hours attempting to resolve this matter talking to compleate morons and left countless message for RICK HESTER, BRIAN DUNNING and OLLIE CRENSHAW with NO return call at all. I rented a lot of cars and spent quite a bit of money with this company and this is the way they treat their loyal customers. You have a choice!  Do NOT choose Hertz...  EVER! They will rip you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz/Park-Ridge-New-Jersey-07656/Hertz-Rick-Hester-Brian-Dunning-Ollie-Crenshaw-Hertz-Totally-Burned-Me-Park-Ridge-New-1133978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz