Complaint Review: Herzog Meier Auto Center

• Reported By: Olan W. — Portland Oregon
Herzog Meier Auto Center
4275 SW 139th Way Beaverton, Oregon USA

Herzog Meier Auto Center Sold Me A Lemon Beaverton Oregon

I would not recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.  They sold me a Lemon and covered up the fact that the car had issues.  The car broke down the same day I purchased it and I contacted the dealership and all I received is sorry you purchased the car as is and there is nothing we can do for you. What a great way to treat a customer that actually stood behind the Herzog Meier brand.  I strongly believed that they would not sell junk on their lot but I guess you can not always judge a book by its cover.  I definitely learned my lesson this time around.  I will never recommend anyone to this dealership and I will not return either.  Again... I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO MY WORST ENEMY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herzog-Meier-Auto-Center/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/Herzog-Meier-Auto-Center-Sold-Me-A-Lemon-Beaverton-Oregon-1078777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herzog Meier Auto Center