• Report: #861913

• Submitted: Sat, March 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Memphis — Sanford Florida United States of America
Hessler Worldwide
4625 Ranier Ave. N.W Massillon, OH 44646 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Hessler Worldwide Not paying employees Orlando, Florida

*Author of original report: Situation Handled

I was told once I got hired with Hessler Worldwide that you get paid $300 per work week and if your sales are greater than your $300 then your commission would go into effect, but if you don't have a great work week then you still would get paid the $300 for that work week and that wasn't the case. I was sent to a store that didn't have alot of traffic and so my sales were not great and when payday came I was told by the regional manager that since I only sold a few knife sets that I was not going to get a pay check (and was blatantly disrespectful questioning my integrity, character and insulted me) while telling me this and when I told him that he was being unprofessional and I didn't appreciate him talking down and patronizing me he brushed me off. So I then asked for the Vice President of the company's number so I could speak to him to get this situation fixed so I could go back to work so he did.

I then spoke to the Vice President of the company and he was given a heads up by the regional manager and so I got the same treatment from the VP in which he attempted to talk me in circles saying that he doesn't believe I was in the store and that he could believe that I had a hard time selling the product. I then read him what the company compensation stated that I was due to be paid the $300 per work week. I also told him that I have witnesses which includes several (managers and employees) text messages I've sent the regional manager everyday(twice a day) on my stats from which I was told to do that proves my case. I've tried to reach him several time and now he's not taking my calls once I told him that I could provide this evidence.

The gentlemen who hired me even reached out to then and told them that this was unexceptional and I needed to to be paid for my time because that's what it states in the compensation guidelines and sent the regional manager a text message explaining this to them.

All I would like out of this is to get compensated for the time I worked and move on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hessler-Worldwide/Orlando-Florida-32771/Hessler-Worldwide-Not-paying-employees-Orlando-Florida-861913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hessler Worldwide

Situation Handled

AUTHOR: Memphis - (USA)

Hessler Worldwide and I have now come to an agreement on my compensation and have now parted ways on a very high and respectable note. I thank the parties involved who worked to resolve the situation and I wish them and the company very best in their future business endeavors.