Complaint Review: Hewelett Packard Company

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: ED — Kansas City Missouri
Hewelett Packard Company
Palo Alto, California USA

Hewelett Packard Company Not only has HP ripped me off but also a few of the companies that they refer to as "Certified By HP" Palo Alto California

I have had an Huelett Packard HP Pavillion 20 All-in-One PC and had nothing but heartache and hacked credit cards and bank accounts sence it came through my door!

Not only has it been Hewlett {ackard that has taken advantage of me but also there so call "certified by HP" affelletts. like Avast/DriverTuner/DriverUpdater/uni blue and more have given me false reports and advice that was TOTALLY wrong, and charged me an arm and a leg!

I am on a fixed income and they still take advantage of us.  I have honestly lost count of the money that I have paid out to those "certified by HP' comanies and affeliates, and I am not going to take it anymore.  Cant HP just admit that MAYBE they manufactured a bad one in all the million they have made.

I have begged and pleaded with them to either trade it out for another model or give me a credit toward another computer that wouldn't secrew up every day, and a I do mean EVERYDAY!

This has turned into THE WORST purchase I have ever made in my entire life. Come on now HP take it like a man and fess up to making one mistake! I am coming clean with mine......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewelett-Packard-Company/Palo-Alto-California-94304/Hewelett-Packard-Company-Not-only-has-HP-ripped-me-off-but-also-a-few-of-the-companies-th-1113492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewelett Packard Company