Complaint Review: Hewitt Financial Services

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mr. Consumer — Peoria Illinois
Hewitt Financial Services
Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Hewitt Financial Services Hewitt Caution...Very High Trading Fees....and Poor Customer Service Charlotte North Carolina

I just had a very bad experience with Hewitt Financial Services. I transferred my 401K account to them last week.

Buyer beware. They charge 12.75 for every trade you make, plus additional amounts that add up very quickly. One buy and sell order i  placed cost me over $50.00. I did some research and they are the highest that I could find on the internet for brokerage companies for commission and trade fees. This is ridiculously high for the average investor. My employer uses Hewitt for 401K so I don't have another choice at hand for a brokerage account. If you have a choice on where to put your 401K funds at your employer or privately invested IRA account, please read this first. I contacted them and received a very unprofessional response from two of their customer service representatives. I give them an 'F' for customer service and an 'F' for Brokerage company affordability. I also want to add that their tools are not near as advanced for market analysis. The website locks up a lot too. I hope you found this helpful in your retirement savings management.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewitt-Financial-Services/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28262/Hewitt-Financial-Services-Hewitt-CautionVery-High-Trading-Feesand-Poor-Customer-Se-1093946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewitt Financial Services