Complaint Review: Hewlett Packard

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Terri M — Amarillo Texas United States of America
Hewlett Packard
3000 Hanover Street Palo Alto, California United States of America

Hewlett Packard damaged my computer during warranty work TWICE!!!! Palo Alto, California

*Consumer Comment: TERRI M, SINCE HEWLETT PACKARD IS PART OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE.......

This story is an ugly one. I bought an HP Pavilion DV-7 last Christmas with all the bells and whistles. From the beginning it seemed rather slow, and after a month applications started to hang. I rarely used it bc it seemed to over heat all the time and application crashes. In Sept. I contacted HP, my system crashed and had to be restored. I lost everything. I sent it in for repair because the top never closed and the hinges seemed too stiff, and I noticed the left hinge when the laptop was open it put the computer in a bind and the body by the seams would gap open! I also sent it in bc it was suppose to read Blu-ray discs, which is NEVER DID! Since day one. When I called the HP factory I was told to download a software driver, it still didn't fix it. So, I sent it in and it came back damaged, the finish marred up, gaps in the seams and still the hinge not repaired, I sent it in a second time and this time it came back, not even the same color as before, heavily brushed metal (before it was just slight) it appeared as if they ran the casing back through the factory to brush out the damage they did, and now the finish was dull, the back is buckled up like wavy where the top assembly was replaced, and the case fits loose and the mousepad (built-in) doesn't function at all, when you press on it the resistance is gone and it gapes away from the framing of the computer! I am just sick, I keep calling HP and they keep transferring my call, placing me on hold, saying someone will call me back and NO ONE DOES! I am sick over this! I paid 1,081.00 dollars for a worthless computer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hewlett-Packard/Palo-Alto-California-/Hewlett-Packard-damaged-my-computer-during-warranty-work-TWICE-Palo-Alto-California-811731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hewlett Packard

TERRI M, SINCE HEWLETT PACKARD IS PART OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE.......

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

according to information that is available on the web, you might want to send a copy of your Ripoff Report to Ben Bernanke so he can alert all of the people at the Fed, wouldn't you agree?

Feel free to 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts. Hewlett Packard is listed in 'Chart 3', correct?

So it makes sense to alert the people at the top, right?

Have a nice day.

***MAINSTREAM MEDIA ALERT: Make sure to type in all of the following at this site and read the Ripoff Reports from people all over America for important information-

FOX