flew

PO BOX 6860 AURORA, Illinois USA
  • Phone: 1-800-846-7510
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

HFC HSBC I HAVE HAD THIS LOAN FOR MANY YRS AN MY BALANCE NEVER GOES DOWN I MAKE MONTHLY PAYMENTS AN MY BALANCE NEVER REDUCES AURORA Illinois

*Consumer Comment: same thing happened to me-hsbc mortgage never goes down

i have been paying this company for years and my balance has gone no where plush the way i was getting paid they were takeing out an extra payment a month i had an automatic draft taken out at the begining of the loan but i stopped that and started paying it on the internet  my balance after all these yrs is still the same  something is wrong here i know i been makeing payments of $500 or more for at least 15 yrs or more2013-05-18

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFC-HSBC/AURORA-Illinois-60598/HFC-HSBC-I-HAVE-HAD-THIS-LOAN-FOR-MANY-YRS-AN-MY-BALANCE-NEVER-GOES-DOWN-I-MAKE-MONTHL-1051927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFC HSBC

same thing happened to me-hsbc mortgage never goes down

AUTHOR: Toni - ()

I am responding to the person who said they have been paying HSBC and their morgage balance never goes down.I have been paying HSBC morgage for 8 yrs. and as of now I owe them more than my loan.My loan balance has never gone down.