Complaint Review: HFP Capital Markets

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — MILWAUKEE Wisconsin United States of America
HFP Capital Markets
386 Park Ave. South, Suite 800, New York, New York United States of America

HFP Capital Markets Addresses listed TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS, selling worthless bonds at a BIG DISCOUNT promising 10-15-20% returns. RUN RUN RUN New York, New York

I was approached by Nick Elmazi telling me about some great opportunities by purchasing some bonds. Promising 10-15-20 % returns. Never did he mention a downside. NEVER. Always upbeat and positive about every thing we was trying to sell. Some I fell for, some I did not. It appears his only concern was how much money he could pocket by selling these D graded bonds to people on the outside world. After learning about a company that I was invested in going bankrupt did the light finally go on for me. I called him and after numerous attempts I finally got a hold on the phone. I said sell sell sell, I want out and send me the check. I asked what this account was worth now and he stated slight under 21k.

It's been weeks since that phone call and NO check has appeared. hmmm? Can you say FRAUD. It now appears from my latest statement this account may be worth about 14k.

Thanks a lot Nicky boy. Now onto the New York Attorney General and the SEC. If you still do not understand what I'm trying to tell you, let me make this short and sweet. THIS ORGANIZATION IS RUN FOR PROFITING FROM YOU, the SUCKER. You've been warned.

Oh by the way, no way to phone good ol Nick Elmazi without an answering machine stating he's away from the phone and the office number is kaput

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFP-Capital-Markets/New-York-New-York-10022/HFP-Capital-Markets-Addresses-listed-TOTAL-SCAM-ARTISTS-selling-worthless-bonds-at-a-BIG-963229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFP Capital Markets