Complaint Review: HH GREGG CORP

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Gabbie — Snellville Georgia
HH GREGG CORP
2059 Scenic Hwy N suite 105 Snellville, Georgia USA

HH GREGG CORP HH GREGG CORP OFFICE-Jamarr Allen phone#317 848-8710, 800 284-7344, 317 705-8600. My husband and I went to HH GREG on Nov 26,2010 we purchased a Samsung refrigator total price including a 3yr service contract. we have had numerous problems with it and constantly gone into the store all they have done is send out service tech's sometimes as long as a week after we report. Laurie and Joe at HH Gregg store as well as the tech who has come out have tried to get it replaced with a new one but Jamarr Allen refuses. Snellville Georgia

hh gregg appliance & electronics store sold me a refrigator on Nov 26, 2010 in the amt of $2559.96 incl a 3yr serv contract. We have had nothing but problems with this refrigator and constantly gone into the store to report it. Laurie  and Joe at the store, as well as Warren the tech who has come out to replace parts on the refrigator have all said they were requesting the refrigator be replaced with a new one. Jamarr Allen at Corp office at hh gregg refused to replace the refrigator from the very begining back in 2011.

The day we went into the store my close friend happened to be in the store at same time she was about to purchase a refrigator for $999.00 and I showed her the one we were getting and she decided to change her mind and bought the same one we bought we  also purchased a rather expensive camera for my son for Christmas an  a flat screen TV from hh gregg. So for them to rip us off with this lemon of a refrigator they sold us is very wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-GREGG-CORP/Snellville-Georgia-30078/HH-GREGG-CORP-HH-GREGG-CORP-OFFICE-Jamarr-Allen-phone317-848-8710-800-284-7344-317-705-1104189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HH GREGG CORP