Complaint Review: hh gregg

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — jax Florida
hh gregg
8380 Merchants Way jax., Florida USA

hh gregg I STRONGLY recommend to NEVER purchase anything from h.h.gregg! Let me tell you why..  jax. Florida

I STRONGLY recommend to NEVER purchase anything from h.h.gregg! Let me tell you why.. My Husband and i bought a brand new Samsung Platinum washer from them JAN.2013 and with that purchase we also bought a 5 yr. extended warranty package with the Washer and the washer had issues from the time we bought it but when it finally broke a month ago we called hhgregg and was directed to the warranty company because the washer was over 12mths. old So, "Expert Appliances" their warranty company said the soonest they could come out to see what was "wrong" with the washer would be a week!

After a service tech came out to see what was wrong with the washer he told me that they would have to order the parts which could take up to a week to come in. THEN, a week later WE called to follow up and the parts STILL have not come in and "Expert Appliances" told me that the parts would be in this past Fri. April 25th. WE called hhgregg corporate in Texas that Fri. and they said the parts would be in no later than today May 1st.

SURE ENOUGH we got a phone call from "Expert Appliances" this morning that the parts are still not in and they will call us when the parts come in from "WARRANTEC". GIVE ME A BREAK you can overnight order ANYTHING now days. I could have probably already hired someone from Craigslist to come and fix the dang washer. SO, a WHOLE MONTH Later and a BRAND NEW washer is STILL broken and laundry is still needing to be done for children and two adults. SURE ENOUGH we WILL be reporting hhgregg to the Federal Business Bureau and will be checking into a lawsuit. It's nice to know now that after we have already bought a brand new flat screen from them as well as a brand new Stainless Steel fridge that this is how they treat their recurring customers!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hh-gregg/jax-Florida-32222/hh-gregg-I-STRONGLY-recommend-to-NEVER-purchase-anything-from-hhgregg-Let-me-tell-you-1143253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hh gregg