Complaint Review: hhgregg

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: Jack G - Linthicum, MD. — Linthicum Maryland
6711 Ritchie Hwy Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

hhgregg HHGregg does not honor it's warranties Glen Burnie Maryland

HHGregg does not honor it's extended warranties. I bought a Samsung front load washer and dryer in 2011 and got a 5 year extended warranty. In 2014 the washer stopped draining water. I did all the trouble shooting recomended but Samsung, but it still would not drain. I went to the HHGregg store where I purchased the product and they confirmed the 5 year extended warranty. The also told me I needed to contact Samsung for a service call. Samsung tells me the washer is our of warranty, so I call HHGregg at 1-866-856-0212. They asked me for my phone number to look at my purchase order. " Julius" tells me that number is not found in their system. I give him 2 other numbers to look up. Still no records found. I've been fighting with HHGregg since late June and it's mid August. I started reading their reviews (to late now) and I found that I am not alone.This seems to be a common practice with them. They have been giving me the run around the entire time and I've had enough! I will never buy from them again and will not reccommend this place to anyone. Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hhgregg/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-21061/hhgregg-HHGregg-does-not-honor-its-warranties-Glen-Burnie-Maryland-1169479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hhgregg