Complaint Review: hi5wholesale

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Sescily — Ralph Alabama
Nationwide USA

hi5wholesale From eBay I bought a car stereo from them that did not work. They were helpful and communicating with me when I was returning it for a different one. I received another radio, and it also didn't work. After spending over $200 getting the first one installed and then taken out and getting the second one installed and taken out, it was so much frustration and too much to deal with and pay for. Now they are refusing to give me a refund and are AVOIDING my emails to them. All I want is my money back. It's ridiculous how people can rip you off like this. I'm extremely aggravated with them AND eBay, since their customer support was ABSOLUTELY no help to me at all. I hope this report can do something for me and help me out with this situation. I wasted over $400 on this radio, that's a lot of money for NOTHING. Hong Kong Nationwide

I bought a car radio from hi5wholesale for about $160. It took forever for it to come in.  A week after it came in, I took it to a professional installing company and had it installed. That cost me a little over $200.  After they installed it I took it home and found that it wasn't working properly.

It was extreamly slow, the iPod function kept messing up and the DVD player or SD card slot did not work at all.  I took it back to the installement shop multiple times to try to fix it and it would not work. I got them to take it out for me so I could send it back.

hi5wholesale helped me with the return, they were prompt with their emails and communicating with me wasn't so hard.  they sent me another one in a timely manner.  I was extremely dissapointed after having the second installed again and come to find out that it was even worse than the first one.

The stero only played out of ONE speaker of my car and it was AWFUL. i emailed hi5wholesale and told them my problem and that I only wanted a refund and I did not want another radio, just my money back. They emailed me back telling me to check the wires.

I responded and told them that everything was correct but I did not want that radio any more and only wanted to return it and get my money back. Since that email, they have IGNORED every single email I have sent. They are refusing to give me a refund.

I called ebay customer support and they did absolutely NOTHING to help me.  I really wanted to leave these people positive feedback and I would have if they would have given me my redund. I really wanted them to reimburse me for my shipping costs and the money I had to WASTE to get it installed.

I have wasted over $400 on this radio, having to install it and get it taken out, having to pay for shipping to return it. And now the second one I have is just sitting in the trunk of my car waiting to be returned and there is nothing I can do with it. I paid $350 to get a completely different radio made in the USA. Which is what I should have done in the first place.

i hope a lot of people see this report and get this warning about hi5wholesale. They are a disgrace.  I really hope there will be a way I can get my refund because it is such a hassle trying to communicate with these people AND eBay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hi5wholesale/nationwide/hi5wholesale-From-eBay-I-bought-a-car-stereo-from-them-that-did-not-work-They-were-helpf-1129114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hi5wholesale