Complaint Review: hidkitxenonlights.com

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: Myles — Beverly Massachusetts U.S.A.
hidkitxenonlights.com
5526 Oakvale dr , North Carolina United States of America

hidkitxenonlights.com dishonest,false advertising,lie rs,Lifetime warranty YOU diagnose system tell problem and e-mails deleted upon received wilmington dr, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: regarding HID Lights.com

I have sent 50 e mails all were returned "did not describe problem correctly"I am a mechanic of 30yrs!,I said the hid lights did not work,broken ,need repair replacement,I got a reply did not diagnose problem,you installed product correctly! Everything.I describes how his lights worked at length and he said it was my installation.Here is my request for part repair or replacement and his answer! I have saved all e-mails!So I have proof this guy is a thief!! Here is his last reply and after that my request for parts replacement under LIFETIME WARRANTY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT!!!!
I have all responces from both of us apon request
Thanks
Mylestone

From: "HidKitXenonLights.com" <[email protected]>
To: <mylestone Subject: RE: Contact Us Inquiry
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012 3:56 PM

Hi Myles,

Ok well you do not seem to want to cooperate with us so this is the last and final email you will be receiving from us. Your email has been moved to the block list meaning that any and every email coming in from this email address will be deleted instantly without even us having control over it. We are sorry things had to turn out this way but we are trying to help you out and you are simply not willing to cooperate. That being said, we are sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for choosing us.

-----Original Message-----

First Name: Myles
Last Name: Mcswiney
Email: mylestone
Telephone: 978 922 2535
Comments: I have diagnosed the HID light kit according to your troubleshooting diagnosis manual and the Wiring harness,Bulbs,bulb sockets and Ballasts are defective and in need of replacement.Please send a working HID light kit for a 97 Dodge B2500 van with 9004 bulbs under Lifetime Warranty Rules and Regulations.

Sorry for the Inconvenience

Myles Mcswiney

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hidkitxenonlightscom/-North-Carolina-82411/hidkitxenonlightscom-dishonestfalse-advertisinglie-rsLifetime-warranty-YOU-diagnose-s-904959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hidkitxenonlights.com

regarding HID Lights.com

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

Myles
I just had a similar problem with these people. I did a little more than you:
I filed with the BBB of Wilmington
I filed with Attroney Generals Office of State of NC
I am disputing the charges with VISA ( I will have this charge removed )
I had a defective bulb that came with the system and did not function when energized

I would be glad to send you my email correspondance and also communicate with you.

ALSO....I checked with UPS and the US addresss of this place appears to be bogus. The Oakvale drive numbers do NOT  go to 5526, only the 100's.

you can email me at [email protected]