Complaint Review: hidkitxenonlights.com

• Reported By: DMZ — Escondido California
hidkitxenonlights.com
5526 Oakvale Dr. Wilmington, North Carolina USA

hidkitxenonlights.com RIPPED OFF Wilmington North Carolina

I received my order and right away I installed it to my Honda CR-V.  Right after installing it one of the light didn't work.  Tried swapping the ballast and checked all connections and still didn't work.  I called their number but no technical support.  I have to leave a message on their site for their technician to reply back.  Been 2 weeks already sending messages from them and until now no replies from them.  I feel like their just totally ignoring or avoiding their customers.  I need a refund of replacement at least from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hidkitxenonlightscom/Wilmington-North-Carolina-28411/hidkitxenonlightscom-RIPPED-OFF-Wilmington-North-Carolina-1100463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hidkitxenonlights.com