Complaint Review: Hidnation.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Keith — Pine River Minnesota
17870 Newhope street Fountain Valley, California USA

Hidnation.com Anthony the Superviser Hidnation.com is a company run by a jr high schooler who claims to be the owner Fountain Valley California

My daughter ordered fog lights for me as a gift from hidnation.com. The order came to a little over $100.00 which included about $65.00 in parts we didn't need. We didn't know that of course by looking at the order page on their website as the list of parts came up on their web page when my daughter placed the order. It doesn't really specify if you don't need All the parts on their list. So I guess you're just suppose to know.   At first we didn't think it would be a big deal. But when I was told by their phone tech that we wouldn't get a refund but instead a store credit I thought, well where does it say that? But it does say that IF you click on the FAQ section by scrolling down the bottom of the page first. So yes I guess I got frustrated with that policy and the way we were tricked into buying $65.00 in parts we didn't need. But I was accused of being rude which according to Anthony discontinues my lifetime warranty and/or any tech support I may need.  All I can say is:"how childish".  And also according to Anthony (who not only acts like a jr high schooler but sounds as young) he is the owner of that company and there is no one else to discuss this issue with.  So I tried to install the bulbs and it figures they don't fit. And all Anthony can say is basically I'm on my own for being rude. Well I guess I wouldn't have been rude (all I said was I don't appreciate being taken advantage of like this) if I didn't feel like I was being taken for $65.00. Plus the wrong bulbs on top of it.  The biggest issue is this was a gift and my daughter wasted money she worked hard for. No matter what I am being accused of saying they need to honor their warranty and back up their products. And most importantly either make their policies more presentable and their products need to have a better discription. But they run their company like children and expect people to respond with respect even if they are not acting respectably as well. Or when they are taking advantage of you. as if anyone would be ok with being ripped off.  Come On Hidnation. "Grow Up"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hidnationcom/Fountain-Valley-California-92708/Hidnationcom-Anthony-the-Superviser-Hidnationcom-is-a-company-run-by-a-jr-high-schoole-1089596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hidnation.com