Complaint Review: hidonlinestore.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: SONICTHEGT — St. Charles Missouri

hidonlinestore.com defective product, denied valid warranty claim, would not refund, Internet

My girlfriend purchased a set of highlights for me on January 9th, 2013 for our upcoming anniversary. She gave them to me at the end of march. When I tried to install the headlights I noticed that the drivers side headlight adjustment screw to move the light beam up or down was stripped.

I contacted the warranty department through the e-mail listed on their website for warranties on April 1st. I did not hear back from them. I called them a week later to follow up, and did not get a response either. I then called last week and finally got someone to return my call. This was on Tuesday 4-16-2013.

They asked to send in pictures of the defective unit. I did so the next morning. I did not receive a call back. I called them again today which is 4-22-2013. I got a hold of a gentlemen, who looked at the pictures, and said they do not warranty alignment issues with their headlights. What kind of nonsense is that? I can get headlights, but they don't have to be functioning properly so I can see at night?!? That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen to me...

All he offered was to send me different headlights than I ordered, and wanted to charge me 70 dollars, which he said was almost 10% off the price. Are you kidding me? Why would I want to purchase more cheap, most likely defective headlights again?

He offered me no resolution, or help of any kind. All the while being rude. Stay away from this company. They are cheap for a reason!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hidonlinestorecom/internet/hidonlinestorecom-defective-product-denied-valid-warranty-claim-would-not-refund-Inte-1045206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hidonlinestore.com