Complaint Review: Hifi SoundConnection

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: MADNKC — Holt Missouri
Hifi SoundConnection
402B W Mt.Vernon St #138 Nixa, Missouri USA

Hifi SoundConnection Bait & Switch, then runaround BS customer service Nixa Missouri

Placed $462 order- finally giving my son his dream car audio system.  Received email receipt & noticed that wrong item was listed.  Immediately called customer service, was told that I had to wait 24 hrs for the order to "come up on screen"-  Called again at 9 am next morn- tried to just get them to swap out incorrect speakers for correct ones and charge me the $8 difference- That's when the runaround started- suddenly they were "out of stock" on the speakers that I wanted, then low-and-behold they were out of stock on the other set of speakers, too.  HOWEVER, they had the CURRENT models of each for "ONLY" $80 more!

I had had enough and CANCELLED BOTH sets of speakers-

Received a refund confirmation email on the SECOND pair- no mention of the original set that I wanted to correct-  Emailed asking ???-  was told that the sets were separated out for "better shipping rate"-  would get refund on that set the next biz day-

No email of reund, so place call NUMBER 6 to them- only to be told that they had already shipped- but they would send me all that I needed to return them-  Right-

Second day later- sent another email requesting refund info- only to be told that I already "received"- ???

Next phone call- was told that I would have to pay for return shipping, and have to pay 20% restocking fee!!

For their screwup?  No way- threatened filing complaint with BBB and websites, so here it it!

I purposely try to support LOCAL merchants, then STATE merchants first- even tho I have to pay sales tax- and they put the shaft to me like that??

AVOID THESE "people" and their P-POOR customer service- I hate to say it, but I WILL BUY OVERSEAS BEFORE I EVEN THINK OF buying from these idiots again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hifi-SoundConnection/Nixa-Missouri-65714/Hifi-SoundConnection-Bait-Switch-then-runaround-BS-customer-service-Nixa-Missouri-1058390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hifi SoundConnection