Complaint Review: high level marketing

high level marketing
Internet USA

high level marketing HLM Can't Cancel there services that never worked Internet

*General Comment: This sucks

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BOGUS!

*Author of original report: I am a real customer who has been burned

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bogus!

I have called to cancel my services with them and got transfered to VM, so i emailed them to cancel the services and I quickly had a reply to not to cancel and that they would comp me a month. After i replyed that i was not interested i never had a response back. One week later they charged me again. Ann is one of the rudest people I have spoke to and has absolutely no idea what is going on witch leads me to believe she is not the manager and just answers the phone as one. please do yourself a favor and do not sign up with them and never give them your CC info.

Sincerly one agrivated customer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/high-level-marketing/internet/high-level-marketing-HLM-Cant-Cancel-there-services-that-never-worked-Internetnbsp-1142677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on high level marketing

#1 General Comment

This sucks

AUTHOR: soeace - ()

Hey I see your message on rip-off report. those guys suck, let's hang out. maybe I can help you do what they failed to do.

I am sorry to hear that you had to go through this and wanted to extend my services to you. I run a leadgen company.

I don't want to take up much of your time and try to pitch you here on this site, but I hate to see companies get ripped off. If you would like please come by my site http://leadgensolutions.org and I would be happy to speak with you about what you are trying to accomplish.

I follow rippoff report and believe our reputation is important. Feel free to call as well 864-444-7163.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

BOGUS!

AUTHOR: High Level Marketing LLC - ()

Cancelling isn't an issue - you are not our customer - this is a 3rd party claiming to represent a customer. They are calling asking about a client of ours Brian Dippeitro - this is his URL http://www.criminallawdui.com/ - the name of this client is Brian Dippietro which we have asked this person to have Brian call us direct and any one of our 25+ employees will glady assist with anything Brian wants. Again - Brian Dippietro this is his phone #480-235-1981

We have zero docutmentation on this individual making this claim.

I am a real customer who has been burned

AUTHOR: Andrew - ()

This is definitely a real claim, and I love how I call to cancel your services and I still have yet to get a response to my cancelation, but you have time to have one of your employees respond to this. If you really have a real business then me canceling shouldn't be an issue. If anyone wants to talk to me personally my phone# 480-382-6694. Don't let this company continue any longer.  I have filed with the attorney general as well. And now I am going to tell every Internet source I can find until this case is resolved.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bogus!

AUTHOR: High Level Marketing LLC - ()

This is a bogus report filed by "Andrew" it's a shame that this website allows for bogus illegitimate reports.

This is a bogus competitor with nothing else better to do.

Wesley Mathews / CEO