Complaint Review: High Sierra Management

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Tanglewilde Townhome — Houston Texas
High Sierra Management
722 Pin Oak Rd Katy TX 77494 Houston, Texas USA

High Sierra Management highsierramanagement.com Sherri Carey Owner RUDE and not Willing to Help Houston Texas

They towed the car from TangleWilde Townhome even the CAR had the Parking Permit, and when I am asking to provide detail the Owner Sherri Carey is saying that I will not sent you any information, go complain to “City of Houston.”  “I will not fulfill your demands.”  Only thing I ask to send me the picture they took when they towed the car as the Parking Tag was on it that is the reason they are not sending me the pic.

They said that they called the owner of the property and I checked with the owner as I am renting this place and owner said he DID NOT receive any calls from them.

The WARNING Sign on the Parking lot said "Warning Parking By Permit Only" Vehicles without valid permits will be towed at vehicle owner's expense.

When I HAD the Parking Permit on my CAR why my Car was towed.

What kind of Home Management service is this?     High Sierra Management is not willing to help.    Beware of this Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/High-Sierra-Management/Houston-Texas-77063/High-Sierra-Management-highsierramanagementcom-Sherri-Carey-Owner-RUDE-and-not-Willing-t-1097900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on High Sierra Management