Complaint Review: High Tech Institue

• Reported By: drenaz — Arizona
High Tech Institue
1515 E. Indian School rd Phoenix, Arizona USA

High Tech Institue Anthem Scammed by HIGH TECH INSTITUTE!! Phoenix Arizona

I attended HTI Phoenix in 1998/1999 and I am embarassed to say I completed the CAD/Drafting program and received a so called "Associates Degree". I could not find a job after graduation I would call the job placement office seeking help I was told the usual keep looking online and check your local newspaper. I tried for years no job...it just seemed like employers knew already my degree did not mean anything.

The recruitors made it sound so good at the time, I could not wait to start. Fresh out of HS I did not know anything about student loans or financial aide. (something they SHOULD HAVE taught us in HS). Ye

ars LATER I am stuck with a huge student loan, no job and had to go back to school to start a new career. So now I am knee deep in loans, it was so easy for them to take our money they need to give it back. Nothing but time and money wasted ON NOTHING! So please do some research on the school you plan to attend do not make a decision you will regret.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/High-Tech-Institue/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/High-Tech-Institue-Anthem-Scammed-by-HIGH-TECH-INSTITUTE-Phoenix-Arizona-1114086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on High Tech Institue