Complaint Review: High Trends Auctions

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: Rick Edwards — Overland Park Kansas
High Trends Auctions
21470 SW 86th Place, Cutler Bay, , Florida USA

High Trends Auctions They charged my account without authorization $79 Cutler Bay, Florida

I was responding to another company.  There was a $ 1 dollar charge to continue.  I was forwarded to a software ad for 79 dollars which I refused.  I was then forwarded to another page for a %50 discount, which I also refused.  A page came up that showed that my purchase was zero dollars.  I checked my bank account and a $79 dollar charge was posted to my account.  I looked up the company and was assured that the post would be removed by the end of the day and that I would receive a confirmation email by the end of the day.  This was not followed thru on.  I called back the following business day and was told that the order was not cancelled and that I would have to wait three weeks for my account to be refunded.  I told them that this was unexceptable and that I did not order anything.  They hung up on me again when I requested an escallation to a supervisor & confirmation email.  I have filled a dispute with my bank and would love to be involved in a class action suit for the stress and lost time these shisters have caused me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/High-Trends-Auctions/Cutler-Bay-Florida-33189-/High-Trends-Auctions-They-charged-my-account-without-authorization-79-Cutler-Bay-Flor-1107476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on High Trends Auctions