Complaint Review: highland hospital

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: marco — hayward United States of America
highland hospital
1411east 31st oakland, California United States of America

highland hospital federico castro waist my time and money oakland, California

*Consumer Comment: what??

my doctor refer me to highland hospital after I have an mri and he find out I have a tumor
I call many times to schedule an appointment after three weeks I finally get an appointment date
I took a day off from work and when I get to the hospital and wait for an hour they told me the doctor have cancel my appointment they reschedule my appointment and cancel again finally on september 19 I get to go and see the doctor my appointment was at 9:30 am so I show up at 9:20 am I wait for two and half hours for a nurse to check my blood pressure and weight after she took me to a small room and told me the wait for the doctor an hour later he show up and ask me for the mri images half hour later doctor Federico Castro came back to tell me that  my tumor is too small so he will not  perform any surgery on me he will not give me any medication because all my symptoms have nothing to do with my pytoatary tumor he will  refer my case to a different doctor he spend about five minutes
after a week I get a bill of $365.00 for the doctor visit
three days later another bill show up $111.00 for use of hospital facilities
I miss two day of work (no pay)
make me wait for 4 hrs
I don't think is fear for me to pay this amount

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/highland-hospital/oakland-California-94602/highland-hospital-federico-castro-waist-my-time-and-money-oakland-California-962390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on highland hospital

what??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

is this report about? Your spelling is horrible and you don't seem to understand the English Language - try again