Complaint Review: highline car connection

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: swisherred — new britain Connecticut United States of America
highline car connection
waterbury, ct waterbury, Connecticut United States of America

highline car connection yankee auto nothing but lies and misrepresentation Waterbury Connecticut

Nothing but lies at Highline. Pictures of the F150 I was interested in showed running boards and plow hardware. Advertised w/ 101k miles and running boards. $12995. Got there to find no plow hardware,no running boards and 118k miles. Price unchanged.
I was 1st told it was bought at auction and always serviced at Ford. Later I was told it was on consignment and NOT bought at auction. I ran the VIN at ford and found it to have never been serviced at ford and had 3 outstanding major safety recalls on it. I was told in august it had been there for a month, but the pictures had no leaves on the trees..later admitted it had been there since winter. Given the varied stories I chose not to buy it.
When I got my deposit back I personally witnessed them using photoshop to remove the dents and scratches from the truck for its new listing. Now the ad was correct but they raised the price to 13995. [continued below]....
..... Too many lies, and editing the photos just isnt right.

After I pointed out why I chose not to purchase it they got really nasty in emails about me wasting their time and playing games with them. Sorry, but they wasted my time with their lies, but im glad I was on to them or I would have been sorry later Im sure. I will never recommend them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/highline-car-connection/waterbury-Connecticut-/highline-car-connection-yankee-auto-nothing-but-lies-and-misrepresentation-Waterbury-Conne-928042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on highline car connection