Complaint Review: HIKO Ebergy

• Reported By: fmacleide — AMELIA Ohio
HIKO Ebergy
12 College Road, Suite 100 Monsey, New York USA

HIKO Ebergy SCAM! Monsey New York

A person knocked at my door one evening claiming to represent HIKO Energy and that he coul substantially reduce my monthly electric bill.  I invited him in to see what he had to say and he stated that after 12 months, I would receive a full refund of my largest bill for the year.  I signed up.  When my first bill arrived, it was nearly three times what I had been paying all along.  I contacted the company to cancel my subscription immediately.  I got a response from customer service saying they would process my cancellation and requested my account number and account address confirmation.  I submitted those items today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIKO-Ebergy/Monsey-New-York-10952/HIKO-Ebergy-SCAM-Monsey-New-York-1135963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIKO Ebergy