Complaint Review: hiko energy suppliers

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: jane — jersey city New Jersey
hiko energy suppliers
655 suffern road teaneck, New Jersey USA

hiko energy suppliers i was scam into signing teaneck New Jersey

I am very upset with this company . they offer me a program that would save me money on my electric bill supply. But that wasnt true my bill is 572.00 when before i trusted hiko it was only 256.00.  i just got my bill  i cannot pay this bill so now my electricity  will be shut off aprial 9  i am unemployed right now due to illness im 52 what kind of bs is this from this company tricking people like this they came to my door ofering saving on my electric supply but what they did is leaving me in the dark i hope there very happy. so now i have to worry on seeking help to keep my electricty on i called them three times no answer no call back .  im at my wits end .leason learnnever trust no one who comes to your offering you a program thats gonna lower your bills cause is a bunch of crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hiko-energy-suppliers/teaneck-New-Jersey-07666/hiko-energy-suppliers-i-was-scam-into-signing-teaneck-New-Jersey-1134321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hiko energy suppliers