Complaint Review: Hiko Energy

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Ed — West New York New Jersey
Hiko Energy
12 College Rd. Monsey, New York USA

Hiko Energy (Agent) Nigeria Ceaser Impersonating a Government Agent West New York New Jersey

*General Comment: Do some research...

On November 11, 2013 I got a call from my wife (I was at work) about a woman who was at our door identifying herself as a Government Agent and requesting to see our electric & gas bill in order to point out how we were being scammed by PSE&G (our electric and gas company).

Fearing a possible home invasion attempt I asked my wife to get as much information as she could about the identity of this individual and call the police while I raced home. I arrived before the local police did but the individual had already left the area. After speaking to some of my neighbors I was able to get an identity to this "Agent".

Turns out she attempted the same scam on a couple of my other neighbors before being chased off their properties. The agent's name is Nigeria Ceaser and she is a door to door salesperson for HIKO Energy. I, as well as several of my neighbors, placed calls to Hiko Energy and none of us have received any type of callback.

After reviewing some surveillance footage we can infact hear this HIKO Representative saying..."Hi, I'm with the Government and I'm here to let you know your energy supplier is ripping you off". After speaking with Police the neighbors have decided to put together a Neighborhood Crime Watch in order to keep a vigil eye on these "bottom feeders" hired by HIKO Energy.

Beware of anyone misrepresenting themselves. Especially from HIKO Energy. This is the second time in less than a month that a HIKO Energy salesperson has tried scamming people in our neighborhood into switching energy providers.

A quick search on the web shows a long negative history with HIKO Energy salespeople. Apparently HIKO Energy could not care less about who they hire to represent them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hiko-Energy/Monsey-New-York-10952/Hiko-Energy-Agent-Nigeria-Ceaser-Impersonating-a-Government-Agent-West-New-York-New-Je-1098738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hiko Energy

#1 General Comment

Do some research...

AUTHOR: TheTruth411 - ()

Although she has misrepresented herself as a government agent. That is not a scam. That is a common thing. Sales reps for energy companies go around door to door in attempt to see if people would like to switch energy suppliers which could possibly make your PSE&G bill lower because PSE&G will then use their energy to supply your electricity or gas. Instead of the one they use by default. You are allowed to choose your own energy supplier. This idiotic post should be removed.  This has nothing to do with a scam or being ripped off. Do some research before slandering.