Complaint Review: hillbilly holler

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: SStewart — weston West Virginia United States of America
hillbilly holler

hillbilly holler Cashed in on my grandmothers and I subscribtion and never delivered Internet, Internet

For my birthday one yr my grandmother bought me a subcription to hillbilly holler newspaper cuse I was always taking hers. I recieved one paper and never got another one after that. My grandmothers paper also stopped, she never recieved any of her money back and we never got another paper or notification that they went out of service. I tried looking on the internet and they still had their web page active. So we waited it out. Look I enjoyed the paper and I miss it. I didn't pay for it so I'm not real mad about it. But my grandmother was out of money for 2 subcriptions and thats bull. I just happen to stumble onto this website when I went to see if they had a new page yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hillbilly-holler/internet/hillbilly-holler-Cashed-in-on-my-grandmothers-and-I-subscribtion-and-never-delivered-Inte-802599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hillbilly holler