planetary

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: slammerman — Naples Florida
Hiller Lawn Equipment & Repair
Bonita Beach Rd. Bonita Springs, Florida USA

Hiller Lawn Equipment & Repair Bryan Hiller Ripoff on what he calls a BENCH FEE! Bonita Springs Florida

Watch out for Bryan Hiller at Hillers Lawn Equipment & Repair. I brought my little Craftsman push mower in for maintenance. He had it for two days and then calls me and ggives me a price of $147. This on a mower that cost me $125.

When I dropped it off, he told me I had to leave a $40 deposit. I thought it strange but, I knew the maintenance would use that $40. So I told him no to the repairs and that I would pick it up.

He thn states the $40 is now a bench fee and it is his. Are you f***ing kidding me? $40 to tell me what's wwrong, no repair, and he keeps the $40????

Stay away from this A**HAT. He will take your $40 no matter if he repairs the unit or not.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED This gguy is a f***ing jewel, really, a real f***ing con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hiller-Lawn-Equipment-Repair/Bonita-Springs-Florida-34135/Hiller-Lawn-Equipment-Repair-Bryan-Hiller-Ripoff-on-what-he-calls-a-BENCH-FEE-Bonita-S-1089309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hiller Lawn Equipment & Repair