Complaint Review: hills brothers

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: gee — arkadelphia Arkansas United States of America
hills brothers
7850 I st Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

hills brothers Setting me up to be ripped off , I caught on and another driver tipped me.. They will not pay you crap. Omaha, Nebraska

Manager of recruiters talked down to me and told me I did not want this job . I said you can not read my mind you are not my woman. She was telling me what I think when this was the first time I spoke to her , they treat drivers like crap ,that is there evil fraud plan.  I smelled the coffee  and hung up in her face ,I knew they were about screwing drivers over threw dac or the drivers money or time and most of all respect, talking down to you or they can leave you stranded on a lonely highway. Then lie on your dac. Be smart they can do nothing without drivers stay away from them and never work for them they are evil fraud deceptive liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hills-brothers/Omaha-Nebraska-/hills-brothers-Setting-me-up-to-be-ripped-off-I-caught-on-and-another-driver-tipped-me-933249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hills brothers