Complaint Review: Hillside Apts

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Shreveport Louisiana
Hillside Apts
9250 dean road Shreveport , Louisiana USA

Hillside Apts They aren't properly fixing things will you call in and complain Shreveport Louisiana

I live in Hillside apt complex and I'm so fed up but I can't break my lease it's an good area to live in but I have called in sooooooooooo many times about issues I'm having far as the air, the water not staying hot and it's like someone comes at times and sometimes no one even make it over to see what is going on. Its extremely hot on this apt and I'm tired of calling the office and the air blows for a short period of time then it's back hot in the apt. It's really bad business u pay so much far as rent and it's not worth it if you are going to be having these types of issues. Close to 650.00 a month and the air works for a few hours and it's back hot, the water doesn't stay hot long......... Idk what else to do. Don't get me wrong it's a nice environment but they need to fix these issues they are having or allow a person to break there lease I don't feel comfortable staying here and I can't get my air to blowing but I'm paying so much for rent. When I first moved here no issues at all now if I could get out my lease without paying so much I would go else where.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hillside-Apts-/Shreveport-Louisiana-71118/Hillside-Apts-They-arent-properly-fixing-things-will-you-call-in-and-complain-Shrevepo-1052522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hillside Apts