Complaint Review: hilltop records hollywood california

• Submitted: Fri, November 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: otto blink — atlanta Georgia
hilltop records hollywood california
1680 north vine stret hollkywood, California USA

hilltop records hollywood california ea they promised tom pay my royalties with every cd sold with my poem as a song and they lied aBOU they only paid me 16: 00 or more for my cd called Hey Boo hollkywood California

yes, hilltop record company ripe dme off from obtainina all of my royalty payments due me from My til November and I well displeased with the company so much that I wrote them two letters complaining with nothing being done about ti or no proof as to what they sent me as royalty payments that that was all they had nmade that year or months. I would like an investigation into what they are doing to songwriters under contract an d  pay9ing them money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hilltop-records-hollywood-california/hollkywood-California-90028/hilltop-records-hollywood-california-ea-they-promised-tom-pay-my-royalties-with-every-1101450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hilltop records hollywood california