Complaint Review: Hilton Customer Care

• Submitted: Thu, June 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Carrollton Texas
Hilton Customer Care
2050 Chenault Dr, Carrollton TX Carrollton, Texas U.S.A.

Hilton Customer Care Workplace Discrimination Carrollton Texas

I have worked for Hilton Reservation in Carrollton ,TX for many years and know many employees that have been picked on and wrongfully fired. I know this supervisor has let go of many agents that are African American. This supervisor name is Laurie who is Caucasian and she needs to be exposed for what she really is. I don't wont to give out her last name but is does start with a (((REDACTERD)). She is very sneaky and try to find anything to fire innocent hard working people. Its like she gets a kick on firing people that are African American. I myself is Caucasian and I really feel like I need to say something but don't wont to lose my job are have to deal with retaliation. I know that this supervisor gets agents calls that passed QA and grade them again so they can get a poor passing grade and sends it back in to fail them after they passed the first time. Laurie also does not help her agents improve she only make ways to fire them. Its like she sets up her agents that are African American for failure. I also know that she does have a thing against African Americans because I was around to hear a conversation that she said she fear black people and that she hate to work with them because they all act ignorant and rude. I also heard her laughing with a coworker saying that the really dark skin black people have a funny smell to them and then said it might be that she is pregnant she cant take the smell. I guess since nobody of color was around she felt that it was OK to say this as a joke. I was very offended but I don't know what to do. I know allot of other things this person is doing but don't know who I can trust. I wish someone can come to Hilton Customer Care and investigate this women. Please tell me how can I get a investigation started on this person. I also was told by another co-worker that they say she is stealing account numbers and pin numbers to get free rooms. I don't know if the stealing is true but I need to find someone I can trust to tell what I know.

Carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilton-Customer-Care/Carrollton-Texas-75006/Hilton-Customer-Care-Workplace-Discrimination-Carrollton-Texas-458695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hilton Customer Care