Complaint Review: Hilton New Orleans Riverside

• Phone: 9723135102
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Hilton New Orleans Riverside Worst Stay Ever new orleans Louisiana

From the moment I checked in it was aweful. I checked in on the 17th. I was supposed to be there thru the 19th. They said Harrahs had only booked me through the 18th and I needed to have them fax the Hilton. No problem, I did just that. I followed up on the 17th around 7pm. Jeff, who checked me in and said I had to have it faxed, said he didnt receive the fax. He said he would call me back that night with an update but failed to do so. So i called the next afternoon at 12:15 to make sure I had a room since NO ONE had called me back. I spole to OPAL who said to hang on and she extended my room through Sunday within 10 minutes. Jeff, who I had to re-key my room though acted like it wasn't his fault. which is fine except he sent me to the wrong building on the wrong floor when I checked in. So I had had it and went to complain to the manager Carl that night cause I was over it. He kicked me out of my room and made me DRIVE home drumk cause he didnt like the way I was speaking to him about my entire situation. Unprofessional and should be against the law to make someone drive hom drunk KNOWING FOR A FACT there were no other rooms available through Harrahs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilton-New-Orleans-Riverside/new-orleans-Louisiana-70115/Hilton-New-Orleans-Riverside-Worst-Stay-Ever-new-orleans-Louisiana-1076767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hilton New Orleans Riverside