Complaint Review: Hire My Guys

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: seoexperts — San Francisco California
Hire My Guys
1928 E. Highland Ave Phoenix, Arizona USA

HireMyGuys.com Micro Jobs Website - Fraud Website When we joining site for work doing some micro jobs related to web services, the site owner dnt mention any kind of policy & rules, regulation about payment withdrawl. Now the site owner says that " You must have atleast $19 for submitting Withdrawal Request". I am sending lot of emails about release payment earlier, but they did'nt reply. Phoenix Arizona

I Have work for Hire My Guys - Micro Jobs Website for banner designing $10 after the completion of three projects back in August and September. He has given me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and when I tried to withdraw from website revenue section then, I got message like as "You must have atleast $19 for submitting Withdrawal Request."

You must have atleast $19 for submitting Withdrawal Request.

- See more at: http://www.hiremyguy.com/balance?tab=sales#sthash.fbgYP3rb.dpuf

You must have atleast $19 for submitting Withdrawal Request.

- See more at: http://www.hiremyguy.com/balance?tab=sales#sthash.fbgYP3rb.dpuf

Before joining this micro job website, I had checked all policy section & rules, regulation about payment, there are not at all mention such like things. [continued below]....

..... I had much more mail to site owner to release payment asap, but unfortunetly no reply from them.

This is how I would describe him: mentally unstable, selfish, unreasonable, unethical, untrustworthy, unreliable, and a bull-shitter. But most importantly, he is a crappy contractor and a downright scam Website Owner.

STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hire-My-Guys/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/HireMyGuyscom-Micro-Jobs-Website-Fraud-Website-When-we-joining-site-for-work-doing-som-1109141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hire My Guys